Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wonder Hanger



I watch a lot of late night tv and those ads that sell workout dvd's and cheap crap always kinda get on my nerves. You know the one with the clueless woman who can't chop a tomato.

But this ad was different, in one scene she has the closet packed with clothes...by my count over 50 shirts. I'm forgetting about the pile on the floor and shelf. The next shot is a closet completely organized by the wonder hanger. But wait the wonder hanger is only hanging 30 shirts.





5 garments per hanger, 6 hangers = 30

The other 20 shirts must be dumped on the floor. The camera doesn't pan down enough for us to see. Or maybe by just by cleaning the closet she realised how much stuff she could toss and that's why it's clean...just like yours would be and no need to spend $9.99

Come on I know people are stupid and I have too much time on my hands, but don't try to pull this scam, have some faith in your product.

https://www.wonderhangers.com/index.asp

No comments: